IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours/2 business days with the exception of Indian public holidays where it may take up to 72 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. All orders require a signature and proof of ID upon receipt of order.
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within 16 working days of your placing the order, inclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we may take longer, to ship the order as we may have to produce/procure it.
While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
In the unlikely event that we are not able to deliver your complete order within 16 working days, you can request us to cancel the remaining unshipped parts of the order. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded; in the manner you have made the payment. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our help desk (+91) 9322336033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning your order reference number. We shall try our best to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
All shipments are fully insured and require a signature and proof of ID confirmation from the recipient.
PLEASE NOTE: Recipient needs to keep a photocopy of any of the following photo id proofs handy for receiving the delivery.
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voters card
Our customer service may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Senoritas Collections insures each order during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature and proof of ID for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (for example as a gift), then you accept a signature by them as well as their photo ID as evidence of delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Before you return a Senorita Collections product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in Thane resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other. The workmanship or plating therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
5 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product. Then it is up to the discretion of the Senorita QC team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Products can be returned within 3 days from the time of receipt of goods at customer’s end, only if goods are found in damaged or defective condition. No exchange is allowed in other cases.
- Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
- Senoritas Collection will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit / debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about within 3 business days of product receipt.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations given below.
All Senorita Gold forming jewellery products carry a 50% exchange value in case of breakage, spoilage or plating issues. This can be claimed against purchase of new products of value either equal to or more of the previous purchase. For this original invoice is essential.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Senorita Collections discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
- The customer needs to intimate us within 3 days of receipt of goods at his/her end.
- In case a Made to Order request is placed and the customer cancels the order subsequently, 50% of the product cost will be deducted and the balance will be refunded to the customer.